1) In case of attachment to a motor beyond the standard models (motor matching series). Contact with us. (How to measure dimension of the flange may be changed in some cases).
2) The moment of inertia of input shaft conversion is only gained from the reducer, so it dose not include moment of inertia of the motor.
3) The max input speed is 5000rpm, and usually set to 3000rpm or less.
4) The permissible radial load is indicated on the center of the output shaft.
5) All values are within the range corresponding to helical gear.
6) Rotation of the output shaft is in the same direction as motor.
Power(W): 50W, 100W, 200W, 400W, 750W, 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 2500W, 3000W, 3500W, 4000W, 4500W, 5000W.
Gear Ratio: Single stage 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Two stage 15, 20, 25, 35, 45, 81
Input shaft type: Overall lockig
Please tell us: Applicable servo motor power, manufacturer name of servo motor, model of servo motor
When the input speed is 3000rpm
| 1/3|| 1/5|| 1/9|| 1/15|| 1/20|| 1/25|| 1/35|| 1/45|| 1/81|
|B type: M5*10||C type: M6*12 (or M8*16)|
|D typr: M8*16 (M6*12)||E type: M10*20|